Morning Swim: Tuesday Feb. 19
Brooklyn Decker gushes over Kate Upton, Adaora encourages nudity and more news
Your daily rundown of the latest news, videos, photos and all things SI Swimsuit
- This bizarre/hilarious pic of Katherine Webb and Kareem Abdul-Jabbar is all over the internet.
- Swimsuit alum Brooklyn Decker, now a brunette, is a big fan of Kate Upton‘s 2013 Swimsuit cover.
- Breathe easy. The feud between ex-swimsuit models Tyra Banks and Naomi Campbell is over.
- Ad Age wonders whether Nina Agdal‘s now-famous Carl’s Jr. ad will strike a chord with women.
- Here’s a quick update on some swimsuit legends: Cindy Crawford, Heidi Klum and Rachel Hunter.
- Did Kate Upton steal the show at SI’s Swimsuit party held at Las Vegas’ 1OAK? Judge for yourself.
- Chrissy Teigen was only kidding about her ultimatum to fiance John Legend. She’s even got four gowns picked out for the wedding.
@katelynnebock: Went into @LizBellAgency today and found my first Polaroids as a stylish and sophisticated 12year old (I say that because only a stylish and sophisticated kid would have blue braces to match her powder blue three quarter length t-shirt)
TWEETS OF THE DAY
“Confidence is the key. If you don’t believe in yourself, then nobody will.” Thats right!—
Nina Agdal (@NinaAgdal) February 18, 2013
I think it's about that time to go home to Louisiana see fam and eat CRAWFISH!! My mom has one more time to rub it in and her and my dad…—
Ariel Meredith (@Arielmeredith) February 19, 2013