Morning Swim: Thursday Feb. 20
Irina sizzles in latest photo shoot, Geneveive's body is all natural and more swimsuit news
Your daily rundown of the latest news, videos, photos and all things SI Swimsuit
- The internet is buzzing over Irina Shayk‘s latest photo shoot with Beach Bunny bikinis.
- Kate Bock discusses her modeling career in The Province and how she got her start as a 12-year-old when an agent spotted her at a public swimming pool.
- Forbes has a nice piece on how more women are reading the SI Swimsuit issue than ever before.
- Heidi Klum graces the March cover of Interview Germany in a rather unique swimsuit.
- Speaking of Klum, she now has her own Carl’s Jr. commercial. Look out Nina!
- Christie Brinkley‘s sexy apron was too much for Anderson Cooper to handle.
- Naomi Campbell spoke to the NY Post’s Cindy Adams about her new show and modeling mishaps.
- Happy 47th birthday Cindy Crawford.
@juliephenderson: So excited to have my collection with @bastasurf out on shopbop.com
@chrissy_teigen: His new spiky collar doesnt faze me
@ninaagdal: @aerie / american eagle opening in Mexico City
TWEETS OF THE DAY
Spent my last night at home with six of my best girlfriends. We met on the same day, at the same school, in kindergarten !! BEAT THAT !!—
Kate Bock (@katelynnebock) February 20, 2013
In other news for those that having been speculating I do not have fake breasts—
genevieve morton (@genevievemorton) February 20, 2013