Morning Swim: Thursday Feb. 28
Heidi Klum's cooking tips, Kate Upton's newest photo shoot and more swimsuit news
Your daily rundown of the latest news, videos, photos and all things SI Swimsuit
- Former SI Swimsuit model Heidi Klum shared some fashionable food tips including the old “store your onions in pantyhose” trick.
- Kate Upton visited Barbados for a photo shoot with Accessorize.
- Julie Henderson debuted her new swimwear line for Basta Surf.
- StyleList.com caught up with Brooklyn Decker to discuss her workout playlist, which include everything from Pearl Jam to Rihanna.
- Amy Adams can thank Tyra Banks for her fashion sense.
- First-year swimsuit model Emily DiDonato joins Jourdan Dunn as the face of Aldo’s spring 2013 campaign. Speaking of DiDonato, have you read her rookie profile?
- Swimsuit alum Lorraine Pascale will host a new cooking show in the UK called My Kitchen Rules.
- Retro Swimsuit Photo of the Day: Spandex and bright colors were all the rage in 1990.
@ninaagdal: Hug it out
@katelynnbock: Loving me some of Fortnights new collection !! Woop !! @ilovefortnight
@cintiadicker: Tchau ny!! Tchau frio!! Brasilll to chegando
TWEETS OF THE DAY
Ever wake up convinced you've been asleep all night, only to discover its been, maybe, a solid half hour ? I have ! Every night this week.—
Kate Bock (@katelynnebock) February 28, 2013
Just played john's album for my parents and said "this one is about me!" right before it said "..did it in the living room" so that's cool.—
christine teigen (@chrissyteigen) February 27, 2013
Not sure about this whole Titanic II thing…what do you think about it? Would you go on it?—
Anne V (@AnneV) February 27, 2013