What’s in My Bag?
From Twizzlers to Tory Burch sunglasses, see what Adaora can't leave home without
We’ve got another bag to tear through and this time it belongs to the beautiful Adaora. Curious about how she stays so fresh-faced? What her favorite snacks are? What she’s reading? Why she feels compelled to carry Wet Ones with her, wherever she goes? Well look no further! We’ve done the dirty work, sought out the secrets, and are totally prepared to share:
1) Laura Mercier Compact Powder - It’s light, provides coverage, and is great for touch-ups before castings.
2) Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer, SPF 20 - I love that I can apply it with my fingertips and how it gives my face a smooth glow.
3) Maybelline Great Lash Mascara - It doesn’t clump and is super easy to remove at the end of the day.
4) Organic Face Balm by Botanics - This is perfect for my dry skin, I feel so smooth and soft after applying it! It’s also a good makeup base and works well on lips too.
5) Pink Ribbon Tervis Mug- It keeps my drinks hot and cold while supporting a great cause.
6) Tory Burch Sunglasses - They are super stylish and I feel cool whenever I’ve got them on
7) Planner/Wallet - Contains all my pertinent IDs including my drivers license and passport. In my line of work you’ll need the latter at any given time.
8) My Latest Read - Right now it’s, “The Twelve Tribes of Hattie,” by Ayana Mathis. I refuse to go electronic or digital. Paper pages enthusiast forever! I read everywhere…onset, castings, at the airport, on the plane….
9) I especially love these because its a low calorie candy that’s tasty. Forget coffee! These are a great pick-me-up during long shoots.
10) Revlon Clear Nail Polish - It gives my nails a nice shiny finish and it dries pretty quickly.
11) Garnier Cleansing Towelettes - What a great makeup remover! It never leaves my skin feeling dry after using.
12) Wet Ones Hand and Face Wipes - I’m constantly on the move and need to keep the germs at bay.
13) Advil - Always comes in handy for myself or others to relieve pain or discomfort and to get through the job.
Well don’t just sit there – get to the store! You’ve got stuff to buy!