Morning Swim: Tuesday March 5
Brooklyn Decker and James Van Der Beek's new sitcom, Anne V meets Djokovic and more
Your daily rundown of the latest news, videos, photos and all things SI Swimsuit
- Happy Birthday to the great Julie Henderson. The seven-time swimsuit model just launched her debut swimwear collection for Basta Surf.
- The New York Times spoke with Sports Illustrated senior editor MJ Day about her life as the woman in charge of the SI Swimsuit issue.
- I could not be more excited for this new Brooklyn Decker/James Van Der Beek sitcom. Then again, I thought Van Der Beek’s last show, Don’t Trust the B in Apartment 23, was fantastic and should still be on the air.
- Jessica Gomes shared some photos of her recent photo shoot with Harper’s Bazaar Australia.
- Have you seen the childhood photos of Bar Refaeli yet?
- The first day of tapings is in the bag for the new host America’s Got Talent, Heidi Klum.
- Genevieve Morton, Hannah Davis and Natasha Barnard attended the New York Rangers Casino Night last Friday.
- Naomi Campbell is on the debut cover of Numero Russia.
- Molly Sims shared her beauty secrets during an interview with KITV in Honolulu.
@chrissy_teigen: She’s back!!!
TWEETS OF THE DAY
I never really understood the "end of times" but this dennis rodman shit has to be it.—
christine teigen (@chrissyteigen) March 05, 2013