Morning Swim: Friday March 8
SI Swimsuit's top rookie, Remembering Naomi Campbell's Cosby days and more news
Your daily rundown of the latest news, videos, photos and all things SI Swimsuit
- Congratulations to Kate Bock on winning the 2013 SI Swimsuit Rookie of the Year Award.
- Styleite looks back on when Naomi Campbell was on The Cosby Show.
- Kate Upton and the SI Swimsuit issue conquered all media, according to Investors.com.
- Chrissy Teigen caused quite a stir with her 200,000th tweet (photo in Instagram section below).
- Have you seen Genevieve Morton and Natasha Barnard do the Harlem Shake?
- Elle Macpherson spoke to Sky Living about her modeling career and biggest influences.
- Not only did Kate Bock win Rookie of the Year, she’s also Fashion TV’s Model of the Week.
- Alyssa Miller will be doing a live video interview with SB Nation today at 12:30 p.m. ET.
- Former swimsuit model Jeisa Chiminazzo is the face of La Perla’s spring/summer campaign.
- Another former swimsuit model, Hilary Rhoda, stars in Dujour Magazine.
- Molly Sims discussed her beauty routine, motherhood and her next TV role in a new interview with CBSNews.com.
@1arielmeredith: One of the most amazing stylist ever Sebastian!! Miss you babes!! #tbt
TWEETS OF THE DAY
HOW COME NOBODY TOLD ME HOW BAD DEAD FLOWER WATER CAN SMELL IT'S THE WORST THING I HAVE EVER SMELLED HANDS DOWN THE WORST THING EVER—
christine teigen (@chrissyteigen) March 07, 2013
Sometimes it takes time for things to make sense but sometimes things just doesnt make sense.—
Nina Agdal (@NinaAgdal) March 07, 2013