Morning Swim: Thursday April 4
Emily DiDonato pays tribute to Baywatch, Chrissy wears a see-through dress and more swimsuit news
Your daily rundown of the latest news, videos, photos and all things SI Swimsuit
- Glamour has a look at the see-through dress Chrissy Teigen wore earlier this week.
- Emily DiDonato paid tribute to the legendary TV show Baywatch during a photo shoot for Double.
- Speaking of Emily, she joined Hannah Davis at the batting cage during Swimsuit Launch Week.
- The Sun has photos of Heidi Klum and her boyfriend rescuing Klum’s son and nannies.
- The Yankees may be 0-2, but they have Jessica Hart on their side.
- Izabel Goulart, Isabeli Fontana and Ana Beatriz Barros were among the Swimsuit alums at Sao Paolo Fashion Week.
- Tyra Banks posted a photo of a 17-year-old British boy who is aspiring to be a model.
- Remember when Carol Alt dated former Rangers defenseman Ron Greschner?
- Kathy Ireland spoke to 2,100 guests at the ICAN — Institute for Career Advancement Needs — women’s leadership conference in Omaha about her transition from modeling to businesswoman.
- Isabeli Fontana sizzles in the latest photoshoot for Morena Rosa swimwear.
- Rachel Hunter attended Game 4 of the WHL Playoffs to support her son, Liam Stewart, who plays for the Chiefs.
@jesslperez: From last summer, fun times!
@izabel_goulart: Go girl!!! #traning
@katelynnebock: Check out alittlemuse.com for a little backstage from shooting last week ! x
TWEETS OF THE DAY
"whiten your teeth because you are a woman and you need to find a man" — toothpaste commercials—
christine teigen (@chrissyteigen) April 03, 2013