Morning Swim: Friday April 5
Chrissy makes fun of her fashion faux pas, Anne V loses scuba virginity and more news
Your daily rundown of the latest news, videos, photos and all things SI Swimsuit
- Chrissy Teigen admitted the sheer dress she wore the other night was a fashion blunder.
- Fresh off her Baywatch-inspired photo shoot for Double, Emily DiDonato looks ready for the beach in her Oyosho swimwear.
- Heidi Klum will release a line of personalized t-shirts designed by Klum’s six-year-old son Johan.
- South Africa’s Natasha Barnard shared her best wildlife photography with SwimDaily.
- Jennie Finch, the best softball pitcher to ever appear in SI Swimsuit, showed off photos of her newborn daughter,
- Crystal Renn, always the student. films her modeling shoots so she can go back and review her work.
- Cintia Dicker showed off her bikini body in a campaign for Agua de Coco.
- Brooklyn Decker’s perception of women has been changed by her marriage to Andy Roddick.
- Monica Bellucci will soon by filming a movie with Mel Gibson in India.
@annev_official: Finally getting devirginized!!! #maldives
@alanarblanchard: Can’t wait to be back here with these lil guys.
TWEETS OF THE DAY
Seriously Italians. Kudos on your cuisine. Just kudos. Life would not be the same without you.—
christine teigen (@chrissyteigen) April 04, 2013