Ariel Meredith: 25 Facts About Me
From her four tattoos to her love of the Golden Girls, learn all about Ariel Meredith
Ariel Meredith appeared in the 2009, 2012 and 2013 SI Swimsuit Issue. She was born in Shreveport, Louisiana and (as you can tell from Nos. 8-10) still loves her Southern cooking. In addition to SI, Ariel has modeled for Victoria’s Secret, Gap, Levi’s, J. Crew, Ann Taylor Loft, H&M, Target, Fossil, Sephora and others. Despite her chubby fingers and one gray hair, Meredith remains one of SI’s most popular Swimsuit Models.
1. I have chubby fingers.
2. I moved to the Big Apple at 17.
3. I was adopted at three months.
4. I have four tattoos.
5. I recently discovered a wisdom strand (a gray hair).
6. I have a dog named Hershey.
7. I’ve walked runways all over the world.
8. I love cooking gumbo.
9. I love backyard BBQ’s.
10. I love a crawfish boil.
11. I am obsessed with antigravity yoga (probably a good thing since many of these things are food related….)
12. I love watching re-runs of the Golden Girls. Always good for a great laugh.
13. I want have kids one day a little Mini-Me.
14. I am well known for my re-enacting the scene from Cry-Baby when his girlfriend was trying to get him out of jail. Classic. It’s even on my DVR.
15. I love everything about the spa.
16. I enjoy nothing but positive energy around me.
17. My first pet was a turtle I found in our backyard.
18. I enjoy watching sports and kicking back with a beer.
19. I am bit of a germaphobe.
20. My friend and I were Salt-n-Pepa for three years in a row for Halloween!!!
21. I love my job.
22. I love giving back.
23. I believe in God.
24. My dream is to open a youth center for adoptees and foster children .
25. I love my parents!.