Morning Swim: Thursday April 11
Kate Upton squashes rumors she's dating Diddy, Genevieve invades ice at and more news
Your daily rundown of the latest news, videos, photos and all things SI Swimsuit
- Despite rumors in every news outlet imaginable, Kate Upton is not dating Diddy.
- Alyssa Miller spoke to Vogue about her start in modeling, her favorite designer and the three items she keeps in her purse at all times:
“This is weird, but I always carry an extra pair of underwear. My job is unpredictable! So, you never know when you might be soaking wet or covered in body makeup. I also carry dental floss, and my gorgeous Chanel wallet—it holds everything including my passport, just in case I need to run to the airport.”
- Nina Agdal posed for the lastest issue of Esquire Mexico.
- PETA is not pleased with the photo spread of Kate Upton and Irina Shayk that ran in Harper’s Bazaar.
- Is Heidi Klum‘s accent too thick for America’s Got Talent?
- The Masters begins today and SwimDaily compiled this gallery of golfers and their WAGs who have appeared in the SI Swimsuit issue.
- Former Olympic pitcher Jennie Finch spoke to Yahoo Shine about her futre Olympic plans and motherhood. She also spoke about her favorite snack:
“My go-to snack is Chobani Very Berry Greek Yogurt topped with some granola. And with fruit it’s even better. It’s a great source of protein and calcium, and I can work that serving of fruit in, too.”
- Crystal Renn is the new face of Free Republic.
- Portmans has announced that Jessica Hart is their new Girl on Top.
CHRISSY’S VIDEO MINUTE
@brooklynddecker: This is what happens when I try to cook. #realtears
@iamjessicagomes: Off to run some errands…
@hannahteter: Sweet Cheeks are perfect for every occasion and any destination ! Get sum ! @sweetcheeksintl sweetcheekspanties.com … Buy a pair & feed a child somewhere !:) #thebest #youwontknowtillyatry #throwback
@yasminbrunet1: Meu look de hj na @bobonews ameiiii!!!
TWEETS OF THE DAY
The man sitting on the bench beside me in the park is cutting his finger nails.. Just cracked out nail cutters .. Whattt ?!?—
Kate Bock (@katelynnebock) April 10, 2013
i have been meaning to change the channel from this gymnastics movie basically the entire 90 minutes i've come too far now—
christine teigen (@chrissyteigen) April 10, 2013