Morning Swim: Friday April 19
Selita Ebanks gets reality show, Irina falls in love with Greece and more swimsuit news
Your daily rundown of the latest news, videos, photos and all things SI Swimsuit
- Selita Ebanks is set to star in a reality show produced by Style Media. Here is a description of the show: “Selita” (working title), produced by 51 Minds with Chris Abrego, Ben Samek and Rabih Gholam as executive producers, a docu-series follows supermodel Selita Ebanks as she embarks on a new chapter in her life at the age of 30. After her two-year relationship with TV personality Terrence J ends, Selita’s focus shifts to expanding her career beyond modeling to launching a clothing line.”
- Brooklyn Decker went back in time to the 1980s for a “Bogey Down Dinner,” at Barton Creek Country Club in Austin, Texas.
- Chrissy Teigen is taking a little break from alcohol, which she says is no longer fun or relaxing.
- Speaking of Chrissy, she spoke to Entertainment Tonight about the secret to her great legs (a Venus razor).
- Irina Shayk had the “best trip of my life” during a recent visit to Greece.
- In other Irina news, she beat the heat in a bikini for the May 2013 issue of Harper’s Bazaar.
- CelebSlam has a good look at Rebecca Romijn filming her new show, King & Maxwell, in Vancouver.
- Crystal Renn posed with a bunch of pool toys, which Buzzfeed had a little fun with.
- As the headline says, “Heidi Klum without makeup is as gorgeous as you’d expect.“
- Monica Bellucci earned a spot on Complex‘s list of “25 Models Who Don’t Suck at Acting.”
@katelynnebock: Throw back to the best day with @stewartshining !! Xxx
@ninaagdal: Bts @aerie today. Just hanging on my swing. So many cute shorts coming for next season!
TWEETS OF THE DAY
delayed flight. Playing "so. you going to coachella?" it's proving to be a very simple game.—
christine teigen (@chrissyteigen) April 18, 2013