Morning Swim: Monday April 22
Athletes who have hit on Kate Upton, Chrissy stalks Dawson and more swimsuit news
Your daily rundown of the latest news, videos, photos and all things SI Swimsuit
- Chrissy Teigen attended Us Weekly‘s annual Hot Hollywood Style Party, where she stalked James Van Der Beek.
- Kate Upton “looked like any regular woman” as she took a flight from LAX.
- Speaking of Kate, Bleacher Report compiled this great list of athletes who have hit on the two-time SI Swimsuit cover model.
- What is Jess Gomes’ favorite food spot in Los Angeles? Sushi Park, of course:
“I love eating in Sushi Park – it’s a really coolomakase Japanese restaurant Giorgio Baldi in Santa Monica is great too. It’s my favourite Italian restaurant. I’m also loving the Koreatown [area] because I do a lot of work in Korea. I always like to go to the Korea bathhouse there and eat shabu-shabu or Korean barbecue.”
- Irina Shayk cheered on boyfriend Cristiano Ronaldo during Saturday’s Real Madrid game.
- Zac Efron came clean about his childhood crush on Tyra Banks.
- Jessica Hart revealed her beauty routine to My Fash Daily.
- Elle Macpherson revealed her biggest beauty secret to The Happy Skin Diary:
“Water is my biggest beauty tip: I drink three litres a day. I’d rather drink three litres of water than sit in a spa and be pampered: it has the same effect. If you don’t drink lots of water there’s no point. I challenge any woman to drink 3 litres water everyday for a month and sleep for seven hours a night, that she won’t lose weight, look better and feel better… Also, wash your hair in beer to make it shiny; use an egg-white mask to tighten your pores.”
- Want to get a body like Marisa Miller? This is her workout routine.
- Ana Beatriz Barros rocked Coachella in a For Love&Lemons skirt.
@ninaagdal: @thunderbuns power100
@katelynnebock: Silueta Salvaje: Kate Bock by @JamesMacari for Glamour Spain May 2013
@luvalyssamiller: Double soul cycle classes today! I think I earned a massage tonight!
@1arielmeredith: Ouch glass caught my finger. Thanks Matt!!!
@hanni_davis: Werkkk #LA
TWEETS OF THE WEEK