Morning Swim: Wednesday April 23
Bar Refaeli visits NYC karaoke bar, Kate Upton bruises legs and more swimsuit news
Your daily rundown of the latest news, videos, photos and all things SI Swimsuit
- A quick heads up to the Pulitzer Prize Committee: The Mail Online has an exclusive on Kate Upton and her bruised legs.
- Bar Refaeli put on a show at karaoke bar during a girl’s night out in New York City.
- Emily DiDonato stars in the latest campaign for Giorgio Armani fragrance Acqua di Gioia.
- Cbrissy Teigen spoke to HLN’s Showbiz Tonight about her upcoming marriage to John Legend and the process of finding a wedding dress:
“John is very weird about [the dress]. He doesn’t want to know a thing. He actually opened up my laptop one day and it was the first thing he saw and I completely changed the dress after he saw it.”
- Heidi Klum, one of four judges on America’s Got Talent, rocked a little black dress to NBC’s Summer Press Day in Pasadena on Monday.
- If you missed it yesterday, SwimDaily paid tribute to Marisa Miller, who landed a role in the upcoming film R.I.P.D.
- Molly Sims visited Las Vegas for a friend’s bachelorette party.
@jesslperez: @dompiek coming on to me at the Knicks game.
@chrissy_teigen: I asked for it #universalstudios
@irinashaykofficial: @beachbunnyswimwear summer time soon !!!
@hanni_davis: Romancing @joshrotten
@katelynnebock: My dreamy date at James Houston’s “Natural Beauty” book launch @jonilaninyc
TWEETS OF THE DAY