Morning Swim: Wednesday, April 23
Bar Refaeli visits NYC karaoke bar, Kate Upton bruises legs and more swimsuit news
Your daily rundown of the latest news, videos, photos and all things SI Swimsuit
- A quick heads up to the Pulitzer Prize Committee: The Mail Online has an exclusive on Kate Upton and her bruised legs.
- Bar Refaeli put on a show at karaoke bar during a girl’s night out in New York City.
- Emily DiDonato stars in the latest campaign for Giorgio Armani fragrance Acqua di Gioia.
- Chrissy Teigen spoke to HLN’s Showbiz Tonight about her upcoming marriage to John Legend and the process of finding a wedding dress:
“John is very weird about [the dress]. He doesn’t want to know a thing. He actually opened up my laptop one day and it was the first thing he saw and I completely changed the dress after he saw it.”
- Heidi Klum, one of four judges on America’s Got Talent, rocked a little black dress to NBC’s Summer Press Day in Pasadena on Monday.
- If you missed it yesterday, SwimDaily paid tribute to Marisa Miller, who landed a role in the upcoming film R.I.P.D.
- Molly Sims visited Las Vegas for a friend’s bachelorette party.
@jesslperez: @dompiek coming on to me at the Knicks game.
@chrissy_teigen: I asked for it #universalstudios
@irinashaykofficial: @beachbunnyswimwear summer time soon !!!
@hanni_davis: Romancing @joshrotten
@katelynnebock: My dreamy date at James Houston’s “Natural Beauty” book launch @jonilaninyc
TWEETS OF THE DAY