Morning Swim: Thursday April 25
Rupert Everett jealous of Naomi's legs, Elle Macpherson auctions tea date and more news
Your daily rundown of the latest news, videos, photos and all things SI Swimsuit
- Ariel Meredith tweeted out this baby photo earlier today. Clearly, she wanted to become a part of the “Childhood Photos of Models” gallery we posted yesterday.
- Irina Shayk “looked moody,” according to The Sun, while on a date with Cristiano Ronaldo.
- Count Jessica Gomes among those excited about former supermodel Gemma Ward‘s return to the big screen.
- It’s official (according to The Jewish Journal). Kate Upton is not going to the prom with Jake Davidson.
- British actor Rupert Everett on Naomi Campbell: ”If I were a woman, I’d be Naomi Campbell. I’d love to have her great body.”
- Hilary Rhoda has been chosen to host the annual Metropolitan Museum of Art’s Costume Institute Benefit in New York City (to be streamed live on Vogue.com).
- Crystal Renn is officially stressed out from her modeling career. She even burned her “career prayer book.”
- Elle Macpherson is auctioning off a “tea date” for charity.
@brooklynddecker: I mean… This little nugget…
@selitaebanks: Peace love & soul yall. #gdnight
TWEETS OF THE DAY
was just gonna make fun of all the idiots who leave comments on real housewives blogs then i realized i'm reading it—
christine teigen (@chrissyteigen) April 25, 2013
Brand new contacts today make me feel like I've been walking around with beer goggles for the last little while …—
Kate Bock (@katelynnebock) April 25, 2013