Morning Swim: Monday April 29
Chrissy weighs in on Tim Tebow; Alyssa Miller tries pole dancing and more swimsuit news
Your daily rundown of the latest news, videos, photos and all things SI Swimsuit
- Chrissy Teigen had a minor wardrobe malfunction before attending the White House Correspondents’ Dinner over the weekend.
- Chrissy also sent out this great Tim Tebow tweet, which sums up all the coverage. Of course, the two are no strangers to one another.
- Irina Shayk also attended the WHCD.
- In case you needed more proof that Kate Bock is awesome, check out this interview and gifs.
- Another day, another boyfriend for Kate Upton (according to the highly reputable Gossipcop.com, at least).
- Anne V‘s decision to go commando on the red carpet was appreciated by The Daily News.
- Bar Refaeli befriended a ladybug and The Sun wrote a story about it.
- Oluchi Onweagba will be the host of Africa’s Next Top Model.
- Molly Sims is not excited about turning 40.
- Pop Sugar looks at the beauty products Jessica Hart uses in her daily routine.
- Speaking of Jessica, she was spotted in NYC over the weekend with boyfriend Stavros Niarchos III.
- Rachel Hunter walked through Los Angeles sans makeup on Saturday.
- Isabeli Fontana‘s Spring 2013 photo shoot for Vivara Jewelry is out.
- Softball legend and swimsuit model Jennie Finch was interview by Country Woman.
@luvalyssamiller: Well this just happened! Baby’s first pole dancing class! Ahhhhh! @d_ruv
@katelynnebock: Making snow angels at Center Ice !!!!
@ninaagdal: Pittsburgh for the week with my favorite work family @aerie
@cintiadicker: 3 months today!!!
@genevievemorton: Beatrice inn dinner last night
@chrissy_teigen: Reunited with @irinashaykofficial!
@tashy_tashb: The @NYRangers make it look so easy…
TWEETS OF THE WEEK
Beautiful morning in London ☀☀Happy Monday everyone—
Emily DiDonato (@emilydidonato1) April 29, 2013
There is no tweeter quite like the super tough, sports dudebro.—
christine teigen (@chrissyteigen) April 28, 2013