Morning Swim: Tuesday April 30
Christie Brinkley comes out of swimsuit retirement, Tyra Banks gets props and more swimsuit news
Your daily rundown of the latest news, videos, photos and all things SI Swimsuit
- After a 30-year absence, Christie Brinkley is coming out of swimsuit retirement to pose for the cover of Social Life‘s May cover.
- Congrats to Eva Herzigova on the birth of her son Edward.
- The Patch has a profile of Kate Preston, who helped create the swimsuit worn by Kate Upton in Antarctica.
- Count Anne V among those who likes Naomi Campbell as a blonde.
- Cindy Crawford‘s 13-year-old daughter seems like a future supermodel.
- Tyra Banks (and her forehead) were included among the unconventional beauties in People‘s Most Beautiful package. Says the former SI Swimsuit model:
“I used to try to wear bangs and cover it up, but when I walked into a modeling agency, that was the first thing they said was special about me.”
- Irina Shayk spoke on her cell phone while walking the streets of NYC yesterday. Somehow, this gossip site determined that she looked “bummed out in the Big Apple.”
- Ana Beatriz Barros revealed her health and beauty secrets.
@iamjessicagomes: Back in the pilates studio today. :-)
@irinashaykofficial: @benskervin !workig hard and yes !no filter LOl
@anabbofficial: Me and my lovely friend @remaciel11 having a great time!!!
@barrefaeli: Morning people, have a wonderful day!
TWEETS OF THE DAY
Acupuncture: because you have disposable income.—
christine teigen (@chrissyteigen) April 29, 2013
Doing some serious spring cleaning … And guess what ? I have 800 Umbrellas !?!—
Kate Bock (@katelynnebock) April 29, 2013