Morning Swim: Wednesday May 8
Naomi Campbell loves it strange, Josie Maran's good deed and more swimsuit news
- We are all Wonder Women, according to Anne V.
- The Hollywood Reporter, in honor of the Met Gala’s punk rock theme, asked Kate Upton about her most punk-rock moment: “I don’t know if I really went through a rebellious stage – but maybe it was “swimsuit model going into high fashion!”
- Izabel Goulart appears in the May 2013 issue of GQ Mexico.
- Naomi Campbell‘s attitude on photo shoots: The stranger the better.
- GQ South Africa showed some love for Emily DiDonato.
- This is how to get Brooklyn Decker‘s Met Gala hairstyle.
- Is Crystal Renn the next Kate Upton?
- Australian model Jessica Hart was shot by Yu Tsai for the June edition of American Cosmopolitan magazine.
- New couple alert – Petra Nemcova is now dating Haitian Prime Minister Laurent Lamothe.
- Josie Maran did a good deed when she gave mini-makeovers to City of Hope patients.
- Isabeli Fontana offered some hair care tips.
@quianagrant: Almost half time!!!!