Morning Swim: Monday May 13
Brooklyn Decker's sitcom picked up by CBS, the evolution of swimsuits and more news
Your daily rundown of the latest news, videos, photos and all things SI Swimsuit
- Irina Shayk will be the face of the new-and-improved Avon makeup line launching this summer. Irina celebrated by publicly kissing her boyfriend, Cristiana Ronaldo.
- CBS has officially picked up Brooklyn Decker’s sitcom, Friends With Better Lives, for the fall season. The show also stars James Van Der Beek and Kevin Connolly.
- Yahoo has a great look at the evolution of swimsuits through the decades.
- Is Kate Upton the hottest supermodel on earth?
- This is Nina Agdal’s photoshoot for Penti Swimwear.
- Style 601 picked up our Throwback Thursday piece on Tyra Banks. Speaking of Tyra, this tweet she sent out last Tuesday cracked me up.
- Chrissy Teigen came out swinging at the New York Post.
- Izabel Goulart wore very little for her appearance in GQ Brazil while Anne V sparkles in the latest issue of GQ Mexico.
- Christie Brinkley and Heidi Klum are two of the 22 celebrity mothers who never seem to age.
- Elle Macpherson wore double denim while leaving Heathrow Airport over the weekend.
- Jessica Hart looks donned some retro swimsuits and patterned pieces for Foam’s June issue.
- Here are 20 photos from Cintia Dicker‘s photoshoot for Hope lingerie.
@izabel_goulart: Blue sky…
@barrefaeli: Look who I found in the street..
@annev_official: @marksheathrr :)
TWEETS OF THE WEEKEND
The roaring twenties seems like it was like watching horrible acting in actual life—
christine teigen (@chrissyteigen) May 11, 2013
Was blessed with the luck of rediscovering a little gem of a movie called "She's All That" this evening.—
Kate Bock (@katelynnebock) May 12, 2013