Morning Swim: Wednesday May 15
Alyssa Miller sizzles at Robin Hood Benefit, Kate Bock is funny and more swimsuit news
Your daily rundown of the latest news, videos, photos and all things SI Swimsuit
- Dominique Piek and Alyssa Miller attended the Robin Hood Benefit on Monday, where they enjoyed performances by Jerry Seinfeld, Elton John, Louis CK and more.
- Chrissy Teigen had another fun night on Twitter.
- Ariel Meredith answered reader questions and confessed that a modeling agency once demanded she undergo breast reduction surgery.
- Kate Upton‘s Vogue cover story continues to be in the news. This quote has gotten a lot of attention:
“The things that they’re rejecting are things that I can’t change. I can’t change my bra size. They’re natural! I can work out and I can stay healthy and motivated, but I can’t change some things. I really just live my life. I love my body. It’s what God gave me! I feel confident with myself, and if that inspires other women to feel confident with their bodies, great.”
- Kate Bock spent another morning with her one true love. Are you sensing a theme here?
- Heidi Klum spoke with In Touch about her hidden talents including jazz, ballet, tap and belly dancing. Also yodeling.
- I was excited to see Rachel Hunter won a “Good Citizen of the Quarter” Award … then I realized it was a North Carolina high school student with the same name.Hunter (the swimsuit model) was actually shopping on Melrose.
- Molly Sims got married and Style Me Pretty has photos of the entire wedding weekend.
@katelynnebock: Well I guess it all started the first time I went through the second grade. I caught my reflection in a spoon while I was eating my cereal, and I remember thinking “wow, you’re ridiculously good looking, maybe you could do that for a career.”
TWEETS OF THE DAY
I get way too excited when my mom sends emojis… My grandad too 🎉🎊💝💁—
Kate Upton (@KateUpton) May 14, 2013
farrah abraham now thinks she is pregnant from her sex tape. in other news you're a whore and everyone hates you whoops not other news sorry—
christine teigen (@chrissyteigen) May 14, 2013