Morning Swim: Monday May 20
Christie Brinkley comes out of swimsuit retirement, Angie Everhart is cancer-free and more swimsuit news
Your daily rundown of the latest news, videos, photos and all things SI Swimsuit
- After a 30 year absence, Christie Brinkley has returned to modeling beachwear. Not sure she can top this look from 1978 (above).
- Jessica Gomes is ready to celebrate the 175th anniversary of David Jones department store in Sydney, Australia.
- Jessica Hart is the new face of Calzedonia, and GQ has a nice gallery of the Australian model wearing their swimsuits.
- Models must ditch muffins, says Heidi Klum of her industry’s eating choices.
- Kathy Ireland spoke with FashInvest about her longtime interest in business:
“I entered the modeling industry as a business person already; I even had an interest in business as a child. The entire time I worked as a model I was trying and failing at different businesses. I knew that I belonged on the other side of the lens, I would watch the creativity of the people on the other side of the lens and I would think, that’s where I want to be and it just took me a while to get there.”
- Chrissy Teigen was all over the place at MTV’s Hangout Festival over the weekend. Katherine Webb got in on the fun as well.
- Rachel Hunter has been named as the new judge on New Zealand’s Got Talent.
- After undergoing surgery on Tuesday, Angie Everhart announced she no longer has thyroid cancer.
@annev_official: Girls in control @1jessicahart
@ninaagdal: Dj smokey
@1arielmeredith: Crawfish boil today!! #family
@jesslperez: Adorable baby Liam.
TWEETS OF THE WEEKEND
congratulations to all-star celebrity apprentice winner: anyone who didn't ever watch all-star celebrity apprentice!—
christine teigen (@chrissyteigen) May 20, 2013