Morning Swim: Wednesday May 22
Angie Everhart declares herself cancer free; Chrissy Teigen hates gifs and more news
Your daily rundown of the latest news, videos, photos and all things SI Swimsuit
- Chrissy Teigen is relaxed about her upcoming wedding, she told People. The correct way to pronounce the word gif, however, has her quite frustrated.
- Congrats to Angie Everhart on her clean bill of health. The former model had been diagnosed with thyroid cancer earlier this year.
- Heidi Klum had a funny line about her Carl Jr’s commercial during an appearance on The Tonight Show:
“The burger got so much more attention than I did. Like, there’s constantly someone coming to push a fresh leaf on it, spritz it a little bit, they fluff the bun, and I’m sitting there and I’m like, ‘Really?’”
- Petra Nemcova has not been shy in her return to modeling.
- Selita Banks is doing quite well in Fashion Bomb Daily’s “Hot! or Hmm” contest.
- The headline is a little strong on this Christie Brinkley item.
- Veronica Varekova will be a judge during this weekend’s Miss Universe Ghana finals.
- Elle has compiled 15 of Naomi Campbell’s best looks. Speaking of Naomi, she turns 43 today.
- Model-turned-chef Lorraine Pascale has three scrumptious soup recipes.
TWEETS OF THE DAY
A year ago right now I was in Australia shakin something with Prince and my NPG family. Time flies.—
Damaris Lewis (@DamarisLewis) May 22, 2013
Pizza is never a bad idea.—
Dominique Piek (@dominiquepiek) May 21, 2013