Morning Swim: Wednesday May 29
Bar Refaeli to host Israel's X-Factor, Chrissy Teigen in another Twitter war and more news
Your daily rundown of the latest news, videos, photos and all things SI Swimsuit
- Congrats to Bar Refaeli, who will host the Israeli version of X-Factor.
- Chrissy Teigen became the latest celebrity to endure Amanda Bynes‘ wrath (over Twitter, of course). Speaking of Chrissy, she made three appearances in Buzzfeed’s collection of 23 WTF-Worthy Model Selfies.
- Nina Agdal apparently didn’t fall in love with the high school senior she took to the prom. According to reports, she is now dating Adam Levine.
- Rebecca Romijn‘s new TV show - King & Maxwell – is one of 10 promising new shows for the summer.
- Fashion face off – Brooklyn Decker vs. Elizabeth Banks.
- Why did 59-year-old Christie Brinkley pose in a swimsuit for Social Life? Because they asker her, it turns out.
- Izabel Goulart stole the show at the Cannes premiere of The Immigrant.
- Carolyn Murphy was photographed by Lincoln Pilcher for the June 2013 issue of Vogue Thailand.
TWEETS OF THE DAY
Watching "swingers" for the first time and finally realizing why all the douche bags in school said "you're so money" all the GD time—
christine teigen (@chrissyteigen) May 28, 2013