Morning Swim: Thursday June 27
Kate Upton Graces Cover of Vogue Brasil, Who is the 'Next Katherine Webb'?
Your daily rundown of the latest news, videos, photos and all things SI Swimsuit.
- Take Kate Upton home with you! (No, not the SI Swimsuit model, but rescuing this adorable 1-year old Lab/Pointer mix would be the next best thing.)
- But will the real Kate Upton please stand up? She’s on the cover of the July 2013 edition of Vogue Brasil.
- Heidi Klum dishes out some parenting advice in an interview with YourTango: “Just kind of roll with it, I guess. I think it’s good to listen to advice and hear what people have to say, people with experience. Or even not. You get opinions, but ultimately you have to make it work, and your gut will always tell you what to do.”
- FashionTV has a #ThrowbackThursday gallery of Tyra Banks pictures.
- Caprice continues to show her baby bump gracefully.
- Some super cute photos of Molly Sims‘ four-month old Brooks.
- Lauralee McIntyre, girlfriend of UCLA outfielder Eric Filia, is being proclaimed by some as “the next Katherine Webb“.
— Tyra Banks (@tyrabanks) June 27, 2013
I always struggle to remember to drink water — genevieve morton (@genevievemorton) June 27, 2013
it’s a law that if it’s extremely hot out plus insanely humid, your air conditioning must break. it is easily overwhelmed. — christine teigen (@chrissyteigen) June 27, 2013
I should not be allowed to sign up for workout classes after 10pm.
— christine teigen (@chrissyteigen) June 27, 2013