Morning Swim: Friday August 16
Heidi Klum praises Gwen Stefani, Molly Sims launches maternity line and more news
Your daily rundown of the latest news, videos, photos and all things SI Swimsuit.
- Chrissy Teigen criticized “young, cocky” fashion brats whose “allure will be over soon” on her Twitter account last night.
- Which designers made Heidi Klum’s curve-accentuating outfit from America’s Got Talent this week?
- Jessica Gomes has signed on to be a brand ambassador for Volvo.
- Molly Sims will be the creative director of the new “Stork & Babe” label — which will also bare her name — for Thyme Maternity.
- Heidi Klum is a big fan of No Doubt frontwoman Gwen Stefani’s style: “She is bold and fearless and always looks put together.”
- This is a ‘Throwback Thursday’ tribute to Scandanavian model May Andersen’s 2004 SI photoshoot.
- ICYMI: SI Swimsuit associate editor Darcie Baum recalls some of her travel “horror stories”.
— Heidi Klum (@heidiklum) August 15, 2013
— Tyra Banks (@tyrabanks) August 15, 2013
— Damaris Lewis (@DamarisLewis) August 16, 2013
Aahhhhh just…. So content. 👍👍👍 hope everyone is getting over hump day effortlessly! Xxx
— Dominique Piek (@dominiquepiek) August 14, 2013
man. i love my life, I really do. but i miss being able to say what I want. i guess it’s just a trade.
— christine teigen (@chrissyteigen) August 16, 2013