Morning Swim: Thursday August 29
Irina Shayk stuns in Beach Bunny swimwear campaign, Heidi Klum's beauty secrets and more news
Your daily rundown of the latest news, videos, photos and all things SI Swimsuit
- Irina Shayk stuns in her new Beach Bunny swimwear campaign.
- Slate devoted 562 words to the topic of whether or not men should listen to Kate Upton and trim their body hair.
- Tyra Banks was spotted in a bikini on her Caribbean weekend getaway.
- How do America’s Got Talent judges Heidi Klum and Mel B keep their faces so fresh?
- Rebecca Romijn’s crime drama King & Maxwell returns for its third season on TNT.
- Brooklyn Decker shared a photo of her sparkly DIY ‘N Sync jeans earlier this week.
- ICYMI: Irina Shayk, Jessica Gomes, and Julie Henderson share their dream jobs.
WHAT I’M LOVING
Each morning, an SI Swimsuit editor reveals something they are currently obsessed with.
MJ Day, Swimsuit Editor: TomBoyStyle Blog - “I love this blog. I want to be this blog. I like to do girly, don’t get me wrong, but I have an inner Tomboy that just feels at home in this style.”
Girl power pic.twitter.com/iymb2HERFj
— Heidi Klum (@heidiklum) August 29, 2013
U R supposed to listen to what UR body is telling U. Well, mine is telling me BACON & WHIP CREAM. Should I listen?
— Tyra Banks (@tyrabanks) August 28, 2013
Let’s all have a cronut and be merry.
— Dominique Piek (@dominiquepiek) August 28, 2013
god yes RT @bcowley99 I know you add two packets of marshmallows to every Swiss Miss hot cocoa mix too.
— christine teigen (@chrissyteigen) August 29, 2013
— Damaris Lewis (@DamarisLewis) August 29, 2013