Morning Swim: Friday August 30
Anne V wants to support young models, Katherine Webb goes to Backstreet Boys concert and more news
Your daily rundown of the latest news, videos, photos and all things SI Swimsuit
- Anne V wants to help young models receive more support than she did as a teenager: “I was a young teenager and had to learn everything by myself. Looking back and going over many of the struggles I faced, I wish there were laws protecting minors and an organization of older, more experienced models, that could have supported me and looked out for my best interests.”
- Katherine Webb went to the Backstreet Boys concert in Tuscaloosa on Tuesday night.
- Chrissy Teigen was among the many celebrities present for an intimate concert by her fiancé John Legend at The Box NYC.
- Damaris Lewis was spotted out in New York with Prince (for whom she used to be a back-up dancer) on Wednesday night.
- Heidi Klum wore a brown leather dress on the red carpet of the post-show for America’s Got Talent.
- How did TLC turn 1,000 hours of research into an hour of TV in detailing Cindy Crawford’s ancestry for Who Do You Think You Are?
- ICYMI: Genevieve Morton wore roller skates and lingerie in a photo shoot for Pom Pom LA.
WHAT I’M LOVING
Each morning, an SI Swimsuit editor reveals something they are currently obsessed with.
— Heidi Klum (@heidiklum) August 29, 2013
— Tyra Banks (@tyrabanks) August 30, 2013
— Damaris Lewis (@DamarisLewis) August 30, 2013
My brother just called to tell me that paparazzi caught him on his jet ski and he is excited cuz his tan is killing it @David_Upton_ hahaha!
— Kate Upton (@KateUpton) August 29, 2013
Love a good date night. Restaurant should always be dark and moody… Dress code should always be sexy… Wine should always be flowing.
— Dominique Piek (@dominiquepiek) August 30, 2013
conditioner in screw top tubs make me want to throw tables
— christine teigen (@chrissyteigen) August 29, 2013