Morning Swim: Thursday September 5
Kate Upton accepts Model of the Year award, Heidi Klum makes Jimmy Fallon drool and more news
Your daily rundown of the latest news, videos, photos and all things SI Swimsuit
- Kate Upton was crowned Model of the Year at the 10th Style Awards in New York last night.
- Bar Refaeli is working with Sears to launch a new line of Nevada (designed by the Buffalo Group) jeans.
- Check out Hannah Davis’ new spread in the September/October 2013 edition of Foam Magazine.
- Katherine Webb posed for the cover of Access Magazine (based in Mobile, AL) with A.J. McCarron’s mother, Dee Dee Bonner.
- Elle Macpherson wore a black see-through dress in Florida earlier this week.
- Kim Kardashian’s new blonde hair is being described as “Cindy Crawford-esque.”
- Sporting a floral frock, Chrissy Teigen posed with fiance John Legend on Wednesday at a kick-off party for New York Fashion Week.
WHAT I’M LOVING
Each morning, an SI Swimsuit editor reveals something they are currently obsessed with.
MJ Day, Swimsuit Editor: Mensweardog Tumblr Blog – “I am loving and have been loving this menswear blog – it’s one case where being called “a dog” would be a compliment. This Shiba Inu pup’s style is on point and he is pretty cute to boot! If I could only get the guys in the office to take a look….:)”
— Kate Upton (@KateUpton) September 4, 2013
— Heidi Klum (@heidiklum) September 4, 2013
— Tyra Banks (@tyrabanks) September 4, 2013
— genevieve morton (@genevievemorton) September 4, 2013
— Damaris Lewis (@DamarisLewis) September 5, 2013
I went to to a party so awesome tonight that I decided it was too awesome for me and left
— christine teigen (@chrissyteigen) September 5, 2013