Morning Swim: Friday August 27
Irina Shayk recalls awkward teen years, Chrissy Teigen's principled stand and more news
Your daily rundown of the latest news, videos, photos and all things SI Swimsuit
- Irina Shayk describes her childhood: ”Sure, kids made fun of me because I was so skinny and I always had these free haircuts from my sister,” she says. “I remember when I was 14 I wanted high heel boots and they cost $25, but we couldn’t afford them. So I worked in a hospital for 20 days painting the walls to make the $25. I remember the other kids making fun of me for that: Who is this weird, skinny girl in those high heel boots? But I didn’t care.”
- Chrissy Teigen is giving up Barilla pasta because of the brand’s stance on same-sex couples.
- AJ McCarron’s mother addresses rumors of her son’s split with Katherine Webb. ”I will give my standard answer that I give. I’m not going to comment on my children’s personal lives. That’s completely with AJ and Katherine to comment, but I will be seeing Katherine this weekend. So people can take that as they like,” she says. “She’s my girl and I love her death.”
- Molly Sims went make-up free for a night out in Beverly Hills.
- Kate Upton was spotted looking for apartments in Manhattan.
- Heidi Klum appeared on the season premiere of Parks and Recreation last night.
- ICYMI: A Throwback Thursday tribute to La La Vazquez.
5.25am Heathrow , next stop…….? pic.twitter.com/n4RuAUq1N6
— Heidi Klum (@heidiklum) September 27, 2013
— Tyra Banks (@tyrabanks) September 26, 2013
— Nina Agdal (@NinaAgdal) September 26, 2013
So happy my dear friend @shirleyerskine is in town… Can’t wait to see you tomorrow girl! Xxxxx
— Dominique Piek (@dominiquepiek) September 27, 2013
— christine teigen (@chrissyteigen) September 27, 2013