Morning Swim: Wednesday October 2
Christie Brinkley's cappuccino art, Tyra Banks sues wig companies and more news
Your daily rundown of the latest news, videos, photos and all things SI Swimsuit
- Christie Brinkley – Cappuccino artist?
- Kate Upton attended the Chanel show at Paris Fashion Week.
- Tyra Banks is suing 10 wig companies for using her name without permission.
- Heidi Klum believes parents can do their part to prevent eating disorders.
- Nina Agdal sizzles in her photo shoot for Beach Bunny Swimwear’s 2014 campaign.
- The November issue of Architectural Digest goes inside Cindy Crawford’s Mexican villa. It neighbors George Clooney’s.
- Chrissy Teigen wore boots and short shorts out in New York City on Monday.
- What is the biggest fashion faux pas Molly Sims has observed? “It might have to be when I see matching hair color to an outfit. Like hot-pink hair with a hot-pink outfit.”
- ICYMI: A tribute to Luján Fernández on her 34th birthday.
— Kate Upton (@KateUpton) October 2, 2013
— Nina Agdal (@NinaAgdal) September 30, 2013
— Damaris Lewis (@DamarisLewis) October 1, 2013
Me day. Everyone should have a me day. Right? #loveyourself
— Dominique Piek (@dominiquepiek) October 1, 2013
i love this Randal Slavin picture. http://t.co/uq7XPf6M0g
— genevieve morton (@genevievemorton) October 1, 2013
My fingers smell like cookies I am worried about what went down last night
— christine teigen (@chrissyteigen) October 2, 2013