Morning Swim: Monday October 21
Tyra Banks says she'd consider adoption, Bar Refaeli denies 'single' woes and more news
Your daily rundown of the latest news, videos, photos and all things SI Swimsuit
- Bar Refaeli denies ever lamenting about her single status.
- Tyra Banks tells Access Hollywood that she will consider adopting children (though not all the children in this 2012 photo).
- Nina Agdal sizzles for the Bon Prix Swimwear 2013 collection.
- Go behind the scenes of Irina Shayk’s soaking shoot for VMAN magazine.
- Chrissy Teigen discusses her death row meal, favorite wine, and matching socks in this Elle Q&A.
- Anne V attended for the Wallis Annenberg Center for the Performing Arts Gala in Beverly Hills last Thursday.
- Molly Sims blogs about traveling to Kentucky to surprise her parents.
- “She’s an amazing person,” Kate Upton’s boyfriend Makskim Chmerkovskiy told Us Weekly. “We have an incredible time together, and, you know, I definitely didn’t see that coming and I think neither did she. We enjoy each other’s company very much and like I said, she’s a great girl that I never thought anything romantic like this could have happened.”
- ICYMI: A tribute to Lindsey Vonn for the 29th birthday.
TyTy is teachin’ U her sarong-tyin’ tricks. U got all that? Grab UR wrap & get to tyin’ http://t.co/GoruoClxA6
— Tyra Banks (@tyrabanks) October 19, 2013
Photo blast from the past: Thinking of how fun it was to shoot with Robert Erdmann! pic.twitter.com/6pmZrNJ5mq
— Heidi Klum (@heidiklum) October 18, 2013
“Choose your battles wisely.”
— Damaris Lewis (@DamarisLewis) October 20, 2013
Contemplating Halloween costumes…
— Dominique Piek (@dominiquepiek) October 19, 2013
Home from a long day of catfighting in heels. So bruised and battered. Time for wine and Mario ahere we gooooo!
— christine teigen (@chrissyteigen) October 21, 2013