Morning Swim: Wednesday October 23
Kate Upton once wanted to be a zookeeper, Nina Agdal officially dating 'The Wanted' singer and more news
Your daily rundown of the latest news, videos, photos and all things SI Swimsuit
- When she was growing up, Kate Upton wanted to be a zookeeper or CIA agent.
- Tyra Banks‘ America’s Next Top Model has been renewed for its 21st season.
- ‘The Wanted’ singer Max George confirms he is indeed dating Nina Agdal.
- Emily DiDonato is beautiful in the November issue of Vogue Paris.
- Cindy Crawford attended the launch event for Brian Edwards‘ book Enter Miss Thang in Malibu on Monday.
- Here are more photos from inside Irina Shayk’s Vogue Spain cover spread.
- ICYMI: Watch Christie Brinkley promote the SI Swimsuit’s 50th anniversary on the Today show.
— christine teigen (@chrissyteigen) October 22, 2013
Los geht’s !!!!! Die 9. Staffel von GNTM pic.twitter.com/Ygk5hrz3IG
— Heidi Klum (@heidiklum) October 23, 2013
— Dominique Piek (@dominiquepiek) October 23, 2013
— Damaris Lewis (@DamarisLewis) October 23, 2013
— genevieve morton (@genevievemorton) October 19, 2013