Morning Swim: Monday, November 4
Anne V and Carol Alt to judge Miss Universe, Kate Upton talks social media and more news
— Rusty Bunn (@JosephRBunn) October 28, 2013
- Katherine Webb re-tweeted the above picture of two people dressed up as her and Brent Musburger for Halloween.
- Anne V, Carol Alt, and Steven Tyler are among the judges for this year’s Miss Universe competition on November 9th.
- “I think that actors get to show their personalities through the movies they make and the roles they choose to play, but models don’t really have that opportunity, because they’re in a two dimensional picture,” says Kate Upton. “Social media has really given models a voice and a chance to show who they are and what their personalities are like.”
- Jessica Gomes says that she is newly-single.
- “[An engagement] won’t happen for a long time. I’ve learnt my lesson from that not to dive in. You live and learn,” says The Wanted singer Max George of Nina Agdal. “She’s not at all high-maintenance; she just likes to have fun. She’s just a mate and obviously, yes, she’s absolutely stunning. She’s the most beautiful girl I’ve ever seen. She lights up the place and everyone loves her.”
- Heidi Klum’s white jeans got covered in dirt at her son’s soccer practice. (But clean jeans or not, it’s good to have Heidi back.)
- ICYMI: Heidi Klum’s Halloween costume was a disturbing masterpiece of geriatric proportions.
Photo blast from the past: Can you find the spider? pic.twitter.com/NIGCQNsVjH
— Heidi Klum (@heidiklum) November 1, 2013
The mosquito bite on my forehead is so huge my #fivehead now has it’s own little personal forehead.
— Tyra Banks (@tyrabanks) November 4, 2013
Today would have been my mothers birthday, I think that miss her doesn’t go away even though the years do
— genevieve morton (@genevievemorton) November 3, 2013
I absolutely love that my family is from the Caribbean. West Indians are the funniest people in the world. #StKitts
— Damaris Lewis (@DamarisLewis) November 4, 2013
Is there another video of rob ford smoking crack or are we still talking about the first 100 videos of rob ford smoking crack
— christine teigen (@chrissyteigen) November 3, 2013