Morning Swim: Wednesday, November 20
Tyra Banks turns venture capitalist, AJ's mom LOVES Katherine (Kat) Webb and more news
- Heidi Klum supposedly nixed her boyfriend Martin Kirsten’s marriage proposal plans before they started, but this is according to the National Enquirer so don’t go etching that information in stone just quite yet.
- Tyra Banks has invested in Locket, an Android app that lets you customize your lock screen to receive money when you see the ad content it provides.
- “Katherine, or Kat as I call her, is the sweetest, most precious and beautiful person,” AJ McCarron’s mom Dee Dee Bonner says of Katherine Webb.” I love her to death. She and AJ are doing great, and I consider her and I very close. I love her with all my heart and can’t wait to share many more years with her.”
- Christie Brinkley and her gorgeous brood are on the cover of Hamptons magazine’s holiday issue.
- Jessica Gomes is in Sydney to shoot the Autumn/Winter campaign for David Jones department stores.
- MediaBistro has a bit of a caustic response to a Buzzfeed-y Free Beacon story on Anne V’s new American citizenship.
- Here’s the recipe for Molly Sims‘ pumpkin spice brownies.
- ICYMI: WHO ‘GRAMMED it? Chrissy Teigen or Taco Bell? A game the whole family can play.
— Heidi Klum (@heidiklum) November 19, 2013
ok guys give me ONE must-have thanksgiving recipe of yours. let’s help each other out here (me. help me.)
— christine teigen (@chrissyteigen) November 19, 2013