Heidi Klum says no to cosmetic surgery, and definitely no to anymore lingerie shows
If we start a Kickstarter, will you reconsider the second?
- Watch a walkthrough of the Cindy Crawford retrospective photo gallery that’s taking place in Miami this week.
- “I would love to host a panel show—like a younger version of ‘The View.’ Morning shows are so lively and fun,” Chrissy Teigen told Cosmo during her shoot and Q&A for the January 2014 issue.
- Kate Upton‘s good friend, professional free spirit and name-dropper Lucy Aragon will appear on the upcoming season of The Bachelor.
- Heidi Klum told Access Hollywood that her lingerie catwalk days are behind her, and also said she is “too scared” to try any kind of cosmetic procedure.
- Good news for Manhattan’s downtown set, if you are a Kenza Fourati fan.
- Bar Refaeli took a risk in lacy white bellbottoms at an event in Milan on Wednesday, and it worked.
- Mark Wahlberg didn’t really provide any helpful intel when about the Kate Upton Entourage rumors, but he did say hi to your mother.
- Powerhouse agent Ali Kavoussi, whose clients include Irina Shayk, Anne V, Jessica Hart, and Angela Lindvall, is starting his own firm and all four ladies are going with him.
- ICYMI: Chrissy Teigen, come on down! You are the next guest model on The Price is Right!
He lives within us forever. We will never forget. pic.twitter.com/xLOEr8QW6O
— Tyra Banks (@tyrabanks) December 5, 2013
— Heidi Klum (@heidiklum) December 5, 2013
Love on the Rocks http://t.co/SmJLNLhzPe
— genevieve morton (@genevievemorton) December 5, 2013
drink something cause u is thirsty. RT @42096_ why are you john legends wife…. stop
— christine teigen (@chrissyteigen) December 5, 2013