Morning Swim: Wednesday, December 11
You can pick your supermodel girlfriends, and you can pick your nose, but if you're Matt Harvey you can also pick your supermodel girlfriend's nose
Anne V was spotted at a Rangers game having her nose . . . lovingly caressed by boyfriend, Mets ace Matt Harvey. What’s next you guys, babies? A picket fence?
- “It’s not even possible to get embarrassed anymore because everything is all out there,” Emily DiDonato tells Vogue in her Model Wall video feature (below).
- Bar Refaeli got all naked and stuff for Elle Spain.
- More details have surfaced in the suit against Elle Macpherson’s husband, billionaire Jeffrey Soffer, who was allegedly flying the helicopter during the crash that killed a passenger. The lawsuit also insinuates that Macpherson was involved in the subsequent “conspiracy.” Hoo boy.
- Busted Coverage has some Kate Upton bikini GIFs to help you get through winter (or at least through the Feburary release of Swim 2014).
- Let me get this straight, FashionTV. Are you suggesting that supermodels have, like, good hair, even when it’s professionally styled? MIND. BLOWN.
- Heidi Klum’s revelation that she will no longer walk the runway to model lingerie has sparked a debate about whether any women in their forties should model underwear. But seriously, people, what is there to debate?
- Jessica Gomes was SI’s Hot Clicks LLOTD (Lovely Lady of the Day).
- ICYMI: Anne V has nine Swimsuit appearances under her belt: could the 50th issue of Swimsuit mark her 10th?
— Tyra Banks (@tyrabanks) December 11, 2013
Early morning road trip. 4 hours driven ……4 hours to go! pic.twitter.com/rBP5ahN8bX
— Heidi Klum (@heidiklum) December 11, 2013
— Ben Watts (@WattsUpPhoto) December 10, 2013
— christine teigen (@chrissyteigen) December 10, 2013