Morning Swim: Thursday, December 12
Erin Andrews isn't 100% on board with the Marisa Miller comparison, but hey, she'll take it
- The Chicago Tribune asked Erin Andrews which celebrity she gets mistaken for most frequently. Her answer?
It’s embarrassing because I think it’s an insult for her, but people say Marisa [Miller]. I think it’s because of the hair and height and we both like sports. Yesterday in the airport a guy walked up to me and said ‘Oh my gosh, are you Marisa Miller?’ I was like, ‘No, but you made my day.’
- Brooklyn Decker will appear on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno this evening.
- New Zealand’s Stuff has a feature with Kylie Bax and her family in which she opens up about moving back home to New Zealand and her love of horse racing.
- Nina Agdal’s new photo shoot for Bebe’s New Year’s Eve campaign is splendid.
- Hilary Rhoda did a cover shoot with Yu Tsai for the December issue of Contributor magazine.
- At the risk of dampening the mood, Swimsuit 2000 alum Carré Otis gave a wrenching and courageous TED Talk called “Reclaiming my body and finding true love” which touches on, among other things, her struggles early in her modeling career, and the experiences which spurred her to help reform the industry’s labor standards.
- Well, this is . . . awkward.
- ICYMI: Genevieve Morton was yesterday’s SI Hot Clicks LLOD (Lovely Lady of the Day).
— Tyra Banks (@tyrabanks) December 11, 2013
Beautiful day in Utah pic.twitter.com/kE4IXTaY6M
— Heidi Klum (@heidiklum) December 12, 2013
— genevieve morton (@genevievemorton) December 11, 2013
bloopers at the end of movies are the worst. please do not show me what a hilarious awesome time you had making 5 million dollars.
— christine teigen (@chrissyteigen) December 12, 2013