Morning Swim: Friday, December 13
Brooklyn Decker believes that "when you're dressed as tequila, everyone loves you;" Kevin Hart is skeptical
- “Honestly, it’s the reason I’m employed today,” Brooklyn Decker said about her 2010 Swimsuit cover, during last night’s appearance on Leno (video above). Watch part 2 of the interview here in which she advises the audience to dress up like a tequila bottle.
- Irina Shayk took some photos at ASPCA’s Adoption Center in New York City earlier this week. On Tuesday she did a shoot in Venice Beach with a fellow (Mc)dreamboat.
- “I just turned [the Auburn game] off and got drug into Christmas shopping with Katherine [Webb],” AJ McCarron told reporters during a Tuesday press conference. “I spent a lot more time at the mall than I wanted to.” Poor guy.
- Upworthy uncovered a video in which Cindy Crawford explains why being financially independent is so crucial to her.
- Selita Ebanks explained her motto for success to eCommerce website Shopify: commit and proceed.
- Irina Shayk, Nina Agdal, and Anne V all checked out new jewelry designed by Jack Vartanian in New York on Tuesday.
— Dominique Piek (@dominiquepiek) December 12, 2013
— Tyra Banks (@tyrabanks) December 12, 2013
— Heidi Klum (@heidiklum) December 12, 2013
Fun shot with the Riker brothers http://t.co/3ot3qfrHht
— genevieve morton (@genevievemorton) December 12, 2013
my entire timeline is scandal. I really don’t even need to watch. I can just manually put your quotes together and read the script.
— christine teigen (@chrissyteigen) December 13, 2013