Morning Swim: Wednesday, December 18
Given this is for Passionata's SS 2014 line, Bar is like a sexy Punxsutawney Phil
- Eye candy alert, literally: here’s an early look at Bar Refaeli‘s most recent shoot for French lingerie line Passionata (above). (If you recall, Passionata and Bar have long been a winning combo.)
- Guess who’s back, back againx? Brooklyn‘s back. Tell a friend. (And now you’ll have Eminem stuck in your head all day too.)
- The evermore ubiquitous Nina Agdal is all over Sauvage Swimwear’s site. She looks all right, I guess.
- Heidi Klum supported her Project Runway co-star, the quite lovable Tim Gunn, at the finale of his new fashion competition show Under the Gunn which premieres in January. Who knew three reds could make a right? (Thank you! I’ll be here all week, and don’t forget to tip your waiters.)
- Did Leo strike again—by which we mean strike out?
— Anne V (@AnneV) December 18, 2013
— Perez Hilton (@PerezHilton) December 18, 2013
MORALS. Have them. Keep them. Spread them. And believe you can achieve what you want without dropping them. Have a great day everyone :)
— Damaris Lewis (@DamarisLewis) December 18, 2013
RT if you get hors d’oeuvres served to you when you Dj
— DJ Sideboob (@atrak) December 18, 2013
Don’t tweet DM screen grabs. You are why we can’t have nice things.
— christine teigen (@chrissyteigen) December 18, 2013