Afternoon Swim: Tuesday, December 24
Brooklyn Decker proves to be a roadblock for the Pacers, Nina Agdal poses with a pup, and more news
It’s Christmas Eve! After you’ve had some time to catch up with relatives, don’t forget to catch up with your favorite ladies of Swim. They won’t make backhanded comments about your weight.
- Nina Agdal‘s holiday photos for Aerie are circulating, adorable.
- The Pacers’ GM doesn’t know the difference between a Brooklyn Net and a Brooklyn Decker.
- Photographer Vincent Peters and Alyssa Miller made beautiful music together for British GQ.
- Speaking of GQ, check out Izabel Goulart conquistador-themed shoot for GQ Portugal.
- Stephanie Seymour‘s still got it.
- Ditto for Cindy Crawford.
- Diary of a Social Gal posted this video interview with Petra Nemcova from a shoot back in June. Want get your own one-and-one with Petra? Enter for your chance to win a lunch date with the Czech beauty.
- LPGA star and 2012 body painting stunner Natalie Gulbis tied the knot with her entrepreneur boyfriend on Monday.
- ICYMI: Kate Bock on Easter Island is a nice holiday treat.
ICYMI on Instagram
ICYMI on Twitter
— Chris Harrison (@chrisbharrison) December 24, 2013
Early morning hockey with Cy.. pic.twitter.com/5ckXC3dDx1
— Elle Macpherson (@ellemacpherson) December 24, 2013
GLÆDELIG JUL!!! Merry christmas! Im gonna roll to bed tonight! Time to feast!
— Nina Agdal (@NinaAgdal) December 24, 2013