Morning Swim: Thursday, January 16
Chrissy Teigen and John Legend's have a Very WeHo Night Out, Tyra Banks' got to keep on moving, and more
- Brooklyn Decker and bestie Chrissy Teigen, looking like mod-era brides, had an adorable mini-reunion in West Hollywood on Tuesday night. And whoever said Brooklyn got a “pixie cut” is blind. They’re called braids. Chrissy and John Legend also ran into Ashley Benson and Steven Tyler (separately) because Hollywood is weird and scary.
- Hilary Rhoda and her sourcils incroyables did Vogue Australia.
- Emily DiDonato and a fellow lady-model made time with a pair of boy-toys on the set of Just Cavalli’s summer 2014 campaign.
- Crystal Renn is all sweaty and glistening in this shoot for Grazia France.
- The world continues to speculate on Tyra Banks‘s love life. But, she insists, ain’t nothin’ gonna slow her down; not a dude, not the so-called ticking of a biological clock.
ICYMI on Social Media
How’s this for an old pic? Can you guess who The other girl is? pic.twitter.com/vn4eycDjPD
— Carol Alt (@ModelCarolAlt) January 16, 2014
— Dominique Piek (@dominiquepiek) January 16, 2014
It’s just so beautiful … No filter, no nothing. pic.twitter.com/BRfpTuifKA
— Kate Bock (@katelynnebock) January 16, 2014
— christine teigen (@chrissyteigen) January 16, 2014