Morning Swim: Wednesday, January 29
Anne V may co-host the upcoming season of The Face, but she could probably do a decent job hosting The Body, The Hair, The Legs, etc.
Maybe you noticed that overnight we kicked off the Swimsuit 2014 rollout with a sneak peek at Swimsuit’s love letter to the Garden State, our Jersey Shore shoot with Hannah Davis. If not, get on that and then come back to us.
Now onto today’s news:
It was one of those dreams I never thought would come true. Every kid has an unrealistic goal like, “I’m going to be an astronaut,” but no one becomes one. I know it sounds so clichéd, but I never thought I was pretty. I was the tallest in my class and very skinny, and no boys liked me.
- Brooklyn Decker posted this video of husband Andy Roddick‘s Jay-Z impression, and it sounds like he could use a lesson from Jay Pharoah.
- Irina Shayk was a sight for sore eyes at the Desigual show’s red carpet last night before hitting the runway as the Spanish retailer’s featured model.
- Jessica Gomes is on the cover of the Sydney Morning Herald‘s sunday magazine; see the images and read the profile here.
- Watch Carolyn Murphy‘s new commercial for Estee Lauder Pure Color Envy Lipstick. They can count me among the envious.
- Not so sure I believe this.