Morning Swim: Wednesday, February 12
Anne V's ability to stun in both swimsuits and high fashion continues to confound me
- Anne V continues to dominate the NYFW runway, this time for Zac Posen.
- Alyssa Miller‘s campaign for Intimissimi lingerie was shot outdoors in NYC (video here), ostensibly giving a few tourists something to write home about. (Because Lord knows New Yorkers wouldn’t so much as blink an eye.)
- Carolyn Murphy and Bruce Weber teamed up on a photo and video campaign for Shinola that pays tribute to the brand’s native Detroit.
- The PYTs (Miley, Jenner/Kardashian child) had nothin’ on Cindy Crawford in this W Magazine photo series “Pillow Tweets” which also featured Tyra Banks and Naomi Campbell. (NSFW)
- Have you seen this BMW ad featuring Brooklyn Decker yet?
- Further confirming my assertion that Gigi Hadid is absolutely everywhere all of a sudden, Vanity Fair posted a Q&A with the model/2014 Swimsuit Rookie. Read it and see why all of us here at Swimsuit are totally obsessed with her.
- Irina and Cristiano are the hottest soccer couple, according to what the Daily Mail termed a “study” by something called FreeBetNegotiator.com. Time-saving tip for the future: Google Image them.
* * *